Wednesday 17 June 2020

Baking essential equipment

Hi guys, hope you are all doing well. Today I thought I would share with you some of my top baking equipment. If you are like me and love to bake then these are the essentials I think you will need to begin to make your cakes look a little more professional.










So first up is a turntable which is so useful if you are trying to decorate your cakes in a more professional manner. I would also recommend using measuring cups and spoons to help you to create perfect bakes every time.






Next up I would recommend some scales and a timer. Baking is a science and again this will help you to create perfect bakes.


A few more essentials are cupcake and muffin cases, cake boards, biscuit and cookie cutters, a rolling pin, a cooling rolling pin for rolling out fondant, a cake slicer and some piping bags.

Finally are your baking trays. To begin with I would start with a loaf tin, a round springform tin and a cupcake/ muffin tray.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment